Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: looking for BunnyRagga Muffin Cozy Corner in Westmoreland

User Info Menu

looking for BunnyRagga Muffin Cozy Corner in Westmoreland

Hi looking for Bunny's phone number,so I can call him before coming down in December.

User Info Menu

Bunny is a very close friend of mine. I have his number, both of them, and he asked meto request who is looking for him before i post his number. You can private message me who you are, if you don't want to post your name give me a clue as to who you are based on his knowledge of you. He don't want me to post his name without knowing who this is.

User Info Menu

Had a yard party with Bunny in 2007. cool dude. He made 3 jerked chickens on his barrel
    good stuff.-great day
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by yamon; 12-10-2011 at 11:25 PM.

User Info Menu

Bunny's Canadian friend

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Bunny is a very close friend of mine. I have his number, both of them, and he asked meto request who is looking for him before i post his number. You can private message me who you are, if you don't want to post your name give me a clue as to who you are based on his knowledge of you. He don't want me to post his name without knowing who this is.
    Hi Butterly, I'm Robert from Regina, Saskatchewan, I met Bunny and his lovely partner last February upon walking by his great place and needing a cold Stripe, Bunny and another Canadian welcomed me in for refreshments, great tunes and friendship, I proceeded to have a few meals with them over the next two weeks. I did have his number but my phone got washed out and I lost all the info!. I'm in Negril on Dec. 23 arriving in Mo Bay @ 7H45 and would like to inquire if Bunny has room for me, and more importantly what I can bring as I would like to offer a few things that are tough to get in Westmoreland. I can give you my email or ph. number once we figure it out?
    thank you!

Little Bear - Robert

User Info Menu

I left a private message with his numbers.

User Info Menu

hey help abrother out, wher do I find private messages a now my blockers off

User Info Menu

when you go to the message board you will check under notifications, or you can send me your email address and i will send his numbers again. He is waiting on your call.

User Info Menu

Hi all is good Butterfly! I'm all set, thank you! Much Respect! Hope to meet u and thank you again! PS it toke me 2 minutes to find your message lol, must spent some time on this site... take care & blessed thoughts for you are yours this season.
    Little Bear