Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New places, old places (my favourites)

User Info Menu

So we are over on the cliff area and meet up with there friend, I had met this guy on a previous trip and end up running into him several times on this trip, funny how this can happen when in Negril. Anyway I ask any one ready for a beer? and they start to look for some dough, no I say I will get this one (hey I got a free ride up here.least i can do) Anyway I stumble across the rocks, thName:  DSCN3011 (800x600).jpg
Views: 421
Size:  51.0 KBName:  DSCN3012 (800x600).jpg
Views: 414
Size:  50.8 KBName:  DSCN3015 (800x600).jpg
Views: 361
Size:  56.8 KBis place is like an obstacle course between the rocks and goat ****. So I get to the bar and there is no one back there? There is a guy half laying on a bench and i am pretty sure he is a taxi driver "hey have you seen a bartender in this joint"? He looks over and says he is right next to you mon, I look over and as the sun is setting a shaddowy figure says, "oh you can speak!" so this guy ends up being the owner, I am pretty sure his name is Dennis, we had some interesting conversation pretty sarcastic on both ends.lol I think we ended up with one of those "respect mmon moments"
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0529 (800x598).jpg
Views: 409
Size:  64.2 KBName:  IMG_0530 (800x598).jpg
Views: 407
Size:  54.1 KBName:  IMG_0531 (800x598).jpg
Views: 413
Size:  92.6 KBName:  IMG_0532 (800x598).jpg
Views: 407
Size:  52.4 KB

User Info Menu

Oh sorry for the sideways ones I though I turned them!

User Info Menu

Yah, right Dave....got a crick in my neck now, lol!!

User Info Menu

Known Dennis a long time ..... His personality can be a bit rough around the edges .....

User Info Menu

Dennis,.......Sarcastic......never...LOL,LOL!!! The way he squeezes thoses oranges, would not want him being mad and grab'n my neck that way...lol!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    So this is a brand new bar on the beach it the bar at the "WILD PARROT" so the office for the "WILD THING" is located here too. So I am sure now you can figure out the name thing, when I saw the office there the light bulb went on. Anyway the bartender Richard is a mixoligist how ever you spell that. I met Richard about five years ago when he was working at the Grand Palladium and have run into him multiple times since. This is sure to be a regular stop for me and many others too.
    is the bobsled still there???
    http://www.flightstats.co.uk/home.do

User Info Menu

Did not see any bobsled, but they did a nice job on the bar and the food looked good, I didnt try it but plan on it at the end of the month.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airportworker View Post
    is the bobsled still there???
    You're thinking of Chances. Wild Parrot was formerly Sunquest Cottages.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Yes Dave, preview is an option here....lol

Thanks for the photos....and I can't even imagine you being sarcastic

I was remembering that moment we both got out of the car on the beach....and heard the words ...'You have to pay to get in"...and we starred at each other for seems like forever....hahahahah...

Keep the pics coming.....