Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seastar Pics

User Info Menu

Seastar Pics

I was at Seastar for two evening shows, and hung out there during the day once..here are the pics from the shows...including some boardies who were there the second Saturday I went.

The first show...just had to take pics of the improvements..including the lovely handcarved poles:

okay, those are from my first time at the show...on Nov. 12th..will post more pics of my day there and the show on the 26th....where I got to meet Sweetness and Sprat and saw many other Boardies!

edit: it says I can only post four at a time, so hang on more pics coming right up!

User Info Menu

I am trying to use the image attachment thing but it's not working for me..when I click the upload part it doesn't do anything..anyway...more pics:

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Great pics!

User Info Menu

Great pics!! Can not wait to see it for myself - soon come!
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

More to follow tomorrow or the next day..need to get them up on facebook first, and haven't covered it yet..

User Info Menu

I'm sorry, forgot to post pics from the following week, and the boardie sightings on Nov26th's party..here ya go:

User Info Menu

Scott and Janet, was awesome meeting you!

Woodymon goofing off:

and then, Sweetness, Sprat, and Woodymon..it was so cool to finally get the chance to meet up with all of you!!!