Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heading down 11/20/24

User Info Menu

Re: Heading down 11/20/24

It's a nice pool bar - I wish Negril Beach Club would do something similar. Travelers will allow non guests to use their pool as long as you buy food and drinks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    It's a nice pool bar - I wish Negril Beach Club would do something similar. Travelers will allow non guests to use their pool as long as you buy food and drinks.
    Yes, it definitely is. There were talks in the past about redoing the pool at NBCC but now with ownership being all split up between private owners, NBCC, Jean's operation, Sand and Blue Seas, etc...I don't know if they'd ever be able to come to agreement. It's kept clean and I like that it has an old school deep end but with the bar being down by the beach now and the one by the pool not really tended I usually bring a cooler down. Travellers has always been cool with me going there though. I just holler at the bartender and ask if they'll serve drinks to me over at the swim up bar and they usually turn some music on for me too. Great place to spend an afternoon especially if the ocean water is rough or brown after a rain.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VVHT View Post
    Corey,

Careful what you wish for....

Rumor has it Happy might be hanging out at Seastar....

Enjoy,

VVHT aka Happy
    Speaking of Seastar, anyone hear if Chris is going to start up his Sat night shows this season?
    Go Bills!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Speaking of Seastar, anyone hear if Chris is going to start up his Sat night shows this season?
    No, Seastar stopped the shows years ago.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Last trip I spoke to Chris at Seastar and offered to sing on Saturday nights.
    He just shook his head and walked away chuckling to himself!
    I'm not sure if that was a yes or a no????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    No, Seastar stopped the shows years ago.
    Bummer, that was a nice venue...
    Go Bills!