Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sooo Stoked!!

User Info Menu

Sooo Stoked!!

42 Days till my wife and I are off to Negril. Never been out of north america so im super excited. Its been really nice reading this forum and getting a taste of whats to come!!

Keep the stories coming!!
    JJ

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Wow never been out of North America. How exciting! Have a very wonderful time.

Cheers

User Info Menu

That's fantastic Jeremy!! My husband & I are going in early January. I hope you are able to see the beauty that Jamaica has to offer. My husband & I have fallen in love with Jamaica, head over heals in love I tell ya!! Are you staying on the beach or on the cliffs?? They both are beautiful, I'm just curious.

I hope you enjoy your first trip to Jamaica as much as I enjoyed mine.

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

We are staying in the cliffs at Xtabi....

User Info Menu

I've never stayed at Xtabi but I have eaten and drank in the restaurant bar and it's very good, you must try the Conch Burger!! I've also swam from Xtabi and wondered down to the caves. Really nice place.

Peace,
    Islander Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Congrats!! You are going to love it!! Xtabi is a really nice place with some great snorkeling right off the cliffs. Donavan, George, and others at the bar and restaurant are really great! Our first trip was many, many years ago....but that first trip was something special. We fell head over heels in love with Jamaica and its people. Be sure and take time to venture out...talk with locals and drop into places as you walk by. You won't regret it. We have some Jamaican friends that we met our first trip and after all these years..we are still close. The place is magical if you just let yourself open up to it. Enjoy..........we are heading out on Wednesday and I am so excited, even after many trips..the thrill is not gone.

User Info Menu

Hey Jeremy,
    Stoked now-relaxed later.
    I'm taking my G/F for her first time.
    If you haven't read it yet check out Clarity's trip report.
    She and Markus do a great job in rendering what the first time is like via their observations on Jamar.
    And it's a very well written story too.

Enjoy Dude and do mingle.
    To come to Jamaica and not meet the people cuts the fun of the trip in half.
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

Thanks, I will check that trip report out. I cant wait to experience the culture first hand. I play in a reggae band here at home along with a few other Canadians and some talented musicians from the Island of Mauritius. I can't wait to enjoy the live music, fresh sea food and sweet smell of the ocean!!! 41 days and counting