Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Something Included...

User Info Menu

i go by the apple ratings, lol ....

User Info Menu

I think you would like Grand Pineapple, great food & drinks, nice large beach. And if you want it where you can get a good nights sleep, you can stay at their rooms across the road from the beach where it's very peaceful. It's A/I & the food & drinks are all good. Check it out, I think it will be just what you are looking for. And the security & crossing guards are the best.
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Can't beat the 'Pineapple!!

User Info Menu

I agree with Grand Pineapple it is a nice small AI ,when its on speacial its a gret deal.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

http://hidden-paradise.com/

All-Inclusive *
    $105 $185 $260 $335 $95 $155 $215 $275
    * Includes Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (shellfish/lobster not included) and
    all local drinks at Pool and Beach bar from 10am - 10pm daily

All-Inclusive cannot be combined with winter or summer special offer.
    Children 4- 11 years old sharing room with parents $25 per night extra.
    Meals are served from the menu.

User Info Menu

I love this board, everyone has wonderful ideas. We are going for the Grand Pineapple but I have a few more questions...do they have refrigerators inthe room? Can we get room service (if the previous night goes right, lol!) if we aren't feeling up to getting out of our room in the morning? And just generally, what else do you guys think I should know. I was reading Clarity & Hubby-Man's post & saw the pics from Catcha, boy did they bring back such great memories. I love that place & boy did they fix a mean rum punch, i was feeling good from the monent we got there to the moment we left. Gotta go say hi when we visit this time.

User Info Menu

We are also staying at the Grand Pineapple...my husband really prefers the AI option! He doesn't like to worry about that kind of stuff on vacation.

User Info Menu

The Grand Pineapple does not have refrigerators or room service.

User Info Menu

I think Grand Pineapple is all buffet meals so doubt they have room service.... think I read you can rent a fridge for a reasonable fee.

User Info Menu

No room service. No a la carte dining. No fridge in room. No food outside of set buffet times. A good choice though, when the price is right. Its not a real AI, its more like a beach hotel with buffets and booze included. Very low key, laid back and chill.
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon