Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something Included...

User Info Menu

Okay, so maybe GP is not what we're booking, lol! I kinda want those things...fridge, room service (if hungova!) and maybe one place to eat, other than buffet, for an AI. Is there some b/w GP & a couples or Riu?

User Info Menu

I think the least expensive AI with ala carte dining is RIU ClubHotel. That is on Bloody Bay, not 7 Mile Beach though...

Couples is WAAAAAY above RIU in quality and price!

And, I don't think there is an AI between GP and RIU...YMMV
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

As far as room service: 9/10 places you can ask your security guard, room cleaner, any hotel staff to get you some food from the on-site kitchen, or, even go grab some jerk from a roadside barrelmon. haha

I'd worry more about your desire for a fridge, being near the beach, and the 'atmosphere.' Also sounds like you guys might be happy to have a private veranda...good spot for nursing the hangovers.

Just my two cents.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RockRobster View Post
    And, I don't think there is an AI between GP and RIU...YMMV
    SeaWinds offers AI and so does Fun Holiday........
    I like the Fun Holiday location the best..... it's across from the Jungle.......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

We spent some time at Seawind when last in Negril and they had good food and nice staff. Rayon also offers AI now, if you don't mind being across the street.

User Info Menu

I love SeaWind resort on 7 mile beach. You have option for AI with variety food and drink. I love their food so much. Real jamaican food and some pasta and sandwitch and seafood and everything. Price is not too bad neither. One thing is that you cannot book over internet. You need to call or stop by and check this place

Ohhh I want to stay there for my vacation