Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Thing Outside of Negril

User Info Menu

Looks like I need a stell specker.

User Info Menu

My favorite place to visit for a few hours is Little Bay. Small fishing village just outside of Negril. There is a bat cave, underground swimming hole, Bob Marley's cabin, and the best fried chicken in the world at Tiki's. Ask some kids to show you around... they will be happy to.

User Info Menu

I really like Blue hole, only 20 minutes out of Negril.

User Info Menu

Isnt YS falls closed on Sundays???? I'd rec. YS or Mayfield...and pelican bar is interesting too..Just dont try to cram too much in one day..Take you time and really enjoy the experience instead of rushing around one place to the next...And unless your an exp.motorcycle driver I think i would do that another time-afer you have a good feel for Jam and its roads and drivers....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

Administrator

User Info Menu

YS Fall is OPEN on Sundays - it is Mondays that it is closed....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I am surprised to hear that there is any insurance detail in a rental agreement, other than a deposit for which they give themselves every reason to keep (and rightfully so) in addition to damage. That being said, I am aware of the risk, which is part of the adventure for better or worse, and I will heed any paperwork and all potholes. Thanks

User Info Menu

IABeachbum,try to rent a full size motorcycle.Bigger seat,tires and better suspension.Check out bike for adjustments,WORKING HORN,tire cond.,ect.If it looks like a rat bike it probably is.Not sure on the cost,its been a while since i have been back.I have been a biker for 40 years,and grown up on minnesota roads which are junk.jamaican roads can be interesting but nothing you haven't seen before.Grab a map and maybe another couple.Its not the destination,but the adventure getting there!!You see and smell the real Jamaica when out of the car.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    I am surprised to hear that there is any insurance detail in a rental agreement, other than a deposit for which they give themselves every reason to keep (and rightfully so) in addition to damage. That being said, I am aware of the risk, which is part of the adventure for better or worse, and I will heed any paperwork and all potholes. Thanks
    The Insurance i'm talking about is what covers the cost of getting anybody injured home, not what covers any damage to the bike, and on the note of checking the small print, an insurance company in UK has just refused to pay out because the lad involved had drunk a beer before his accident, now his family his faced with a bill for £135,000
    http://www.flightstats.co.uk/home.do