Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Thing Outside of Negril

User Info Menu

One Thing Outside of Negril

First I'd to thank every single person who has posted here. I have been reading the threads for two months and the information is invaluable.

I leave on Saturday for one week in Negril for the first time. Prepared and excited to relax and have quite a bit of fun..

If there was one opportunity outside of Negril.. a single day trip or even two... that one could not miss, what would it be?

Plan to be at YS Falls, what else?

Thanks!

J

User Info Menu

If you are heading to YS Falls (great choice by the way) I would add on the Pelican Bar....it is one of a kind, nothing else quite like it and I would consider both places on my list of must dos
    Have fun!

User Info Menu

What are you interested in, outdoor adventures, mixing with local activities (ie., markets, towns, countryside), food adventures, shopping.... ?

User Info Menu

Interested in mostly outdoor adventures... but also being immersed in the culture (which i guess mostly includes food!).

User Info Menu

Pelican bar added to the list. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Mayfield Falls

Mayfield Falls is also very excellent choice and it can be an afternoon trip. YS is my all time favorite but Mayfield would be second for a Negril out of town excursion choice. Check out you tube for some ideas of what things will be.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

Rent a motorcycle and ride to ys falls.Go on a sunday and you will pass many churches with some of the sweetest sounds one could imagine coming from within.

User Info Menu

wow, Mayfield Falls also looks amazing... Thank you! I should mention that would like ride their myself on a bike or jeep... it may be expensive and risky but that's the point. I suppose I will inevitably encounter a few things along the way...

User Info Menu

lime you read my mind...but I would have never thought about the churches. thanks -

User Info Menu

Limeex2...When you mention renting a motorcycle, are you referring to a real bike or a scooter?

Also could you elaborate on this? Where to rent, cost, easy ride to YS from Samsara?

Thanks much!