Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Brasi Patois Team

User Info Menu

Damn you Brasii you got me hooked into over 3 hours of watching all 30 of these girl's videos. They are hilarious and addicting. Oh yes and the cultural lessons in the process you could show them the pic of your son their SAME age.. LOL they are beautiful and very smart and don't care about boys they are on a great path.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

ShellyK: Great stuff! I'm trying to be dangerous. Let me be. LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shellyk View Post
    Damn you Brasii you got me hooked into over 3 hours of watching all 30 of these girl's videos. They are hilarious and addicting.
    I agree Shelly. I've only got through half of the videos. The "Life is what you make it" and "Acting your skin color" were my favorites.

"Don't be no cloud on a sunny day" - Volkswagen's "Get Happy" Super Bowl ad

User Info Menu

" The Clown Attack " was my most favorite and then the " How to Keep your Boyfriend"

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

I like the nose rings.

for years i have been toying with the idea of doing patwa lessons for people who want to learn the language.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    I like the nose rings.

for years i have been toying with the idea of doing patwa lessons for people who want to learn the language.
    Hey Monk,
    I'm in. Throw some stuff up on You Tube.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Hey Monk,
    I'm in. Throw some stuff up on You Tube.
    nah booger, this would be something you do in negril, like, say you pay 50 bucks and you have a 20 minutes class every day sort of thing for 3 or 4 days...could be at your hotel or at a local restaurant, I did a few test runs with interested parties and it worked good so am seriously thinking of setting it up properly. So many people repeat travel to jamaica you could set up patwa 1 and 2, even 3 eventually.

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

I'd love that.

User Info Menu

well, if you are or anyone else is serious, i'll line it up. shoot me an email at soul rebellion negril at gmail dot com. the people who did it before found it to be a blast, and it really helps as opposed to how a lot of people just try and wing it! you gain a lot of access to the culture once you can start to understand the language.

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Another one Brasi might like...I know I do.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein