Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - BarBBarn Grounds

User Info Menu

Cool ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - BarBBarn Grounds

...catching back up with my onsite reports. My favorite place to hang out on the beach is BarBBarn. I make a day of it and eat lunch, swim, drink a blended somethin somethin, swim again, visit w/Pinkie and the staff and vendors. Yesterday was a beach day so that is where I headed. As soon as I step on the property and start down the path I feel so nice. The grounds there are pretty and this Part One is just some photos around the yard. Next Parts have more on this wonderful spot and the fun I had. [I see ya smiling Seveen]

Name:  002.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  58.1 KB
    Name:  004.JPG
Views: 311
Size:  85.3 KB
    Name:  006.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  46.2 KB
    Name:  007.jpg
Size:  49.6 KB
    Name:  011.jpg
Size:  63.7 KB
    Name:  012.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  63.2 KB
    Name:  019.JPG
Views: 356
Size:  86.4 KB
    Name:  009.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  62.1 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

great place. Pinkie is great -- bought many raft floaters from her over the past few years .... Also, I enjoying visiting Ann two doors down from BB Barn -- she has been in Negril for 30 years!

User Info Menu

Nice pics!!! thanks
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

yes Gerry....I know Ann.....been there forever. Love that area.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

did i read correctly on the other post that BB Barn has a new security guard? is that in addition to the great Michael, or has Michael moved on????

User Info Menu

i miss BarB Barn so! Seeing your pics make me wish I were there this instant. After I find a new job and save some money--you can bet that will be my first destination vacation!

User Info Menu

yes Gerry....they probably have more than one so Michael may still be there I didn't ask. Think this guys name is Bart? I think. I have a pic of him in my other post re: waves. Hey am I following you around town or are you following me....seems we frequent the same places.....bless
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I was just there, Hope is a nice as ever.

User Info Menu

great pics Sweetness!
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others

User Info Menu

you see me crying sweetness - i hope i don't jump ship and make a run for it - to my home in jamaica
    i already know what i want to eat!