Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just me ? or are the boardie numbers down substatially ?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna3 View Post
    I only have one likkle request - can you bring back the old Beingee's colours, man?
    They were awesome!
    K3
    Kahuna,

I added a green/black theme to the board colors - you can set that yourself in the settings. Click on the Settings link at the top of the page. Then click on the General Settings link on the left under My Settings (My Account) and then scroll down until you see the Forum Skin option in the middle of the page, then choose the Green Black 1 option. Scroll down to the bottom and choose Save Changes. Then you will have a color theme that you will recognize!

Thanks man!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    I think a lot of the oldtimers have actually learned and shared everything they ever needed to know right here on this board and I have personally seen a lot of them here buying land purchasing homes building homes.
    So this is where they are all hiding they are in Ja for real and less on the boards.That is my conclusion from what I have seen and heard.
    Very observant Tic!

User Info Menu

I've been having a hard time adjusting to the new board. As a result, I don't check it near as much as I used to. It's probably just me but I found the old board more inviting and easier to read. I'm trying really hard though. As a side note, Rob, do you know if the construction at old FOR REAL?

Edit: I just switched to the green/black mode - hope this helps me.
    Last edited by Robmop; 12-17-2011 at 07:18 AM.

User Info Menu

100% agree with Katho. I did like the old board format much better, but I had lurked for years before I finally felt comfortable enough to post and find this to be a much kinder, peaceful, and less cliquey board and want to thank Rob for that (salute).

User Info Menu

I have been here since 1998, thanks Rob. Sometimes we just come and go for a short break.

User Info Menu

I agree with you negriljail...my observation as well......

User Info Menu

I don't think I'm considered and Old Timer as of yet, However I still enjoy this board and have noticed here and the Web Cast chats alot of newbies, which is fantastic....The board is growing and still the first thing I check after Email each morning...I have many friends I would have never met if it wasn't for this board. And have had some great advice and laughs...So...Thank You Rob! and see you soon!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    The Negril.com Message Board was started back on July 31st, 1997...

Here is a blast from the past:

http://www.realnegril.com/beingees/nn310797.htm
    The board was just a few months old when I discovered it. I lurked for many months before I began posting. Been here ever since.

I thoroughly enjoy reading the trip reports, especially those of newbies & boardies who have lots more exciting stays than I do.