Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Report - Bringing family and friends to Jamaica!

User Info Menu

Great report. Can't believe you missed it -- I finished as a runner-up for stiffest breast!

User Info Menu

lol, that doesn't surprise me gerryg

User Info Menu

No entry for the second contest?

User Info Menu

Need little tour guidance..

Hi.Great story!I haven't been there for many years,but I have been there 3 times.My girlfriend and I are going to treasure beach by way of ys falls and Negril.Staying 2 nights in negril,then 5 nights in Treasure Beach.What would be the best spent time, in your opinion for 2 night in Negril?Is Da-Bus jerk stand still around.Best jerk I found.How about a place called miss Mavis patties?Where again did you go for pork,sounded killer?Last time I was there,bloody bay was still empty!My g.f. is a newbie,but adventursome if she knows it will be safe.Thanks for the post and any help you can provide,Jon

User Info Menu

Great trip report. thanks for sharing

User Info Menu

For pork, Red Dragon is my favorite. A little off the beaten track, but a short and easy taxi ride away. The pork guy on the beach is also wonderful, as is Ossies. As for the best time for 2 nights in Negril, it depends on the day and the person, I suppose. Always something going on every night, but different places.

User Info Menu

Is that Leadon from Whitesands in your last pic . Great report . Could you tell us how much beach is at Whitesands. Last year we allmost had our chairs in the water due to the hurricane.

Whitesands Jan 11-29 YAMON

User Info Menu

Yeah, that is Leadon! Beach is nice at White Sands. Apparently a few weeks earlier there was almost no beach, but looked fine to us when we arrived early November. A little less than I had seen previous years, maybe, but not much different. A little ways down near the Boat Bar there was almost none, but White Sands was fine. Plenty of room.

User Info Menu

Thanks for a great report! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

User Info Menu

Awesome. (: