Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great story in LA TIMES about naked marriages in Negril ....

User Info Menu

Great story in LA TIMES about naked marriages in Negril ....

Jamaican resort's naked nuptials

Here comes the bride, all dressed in . . . nothing?

Hedonism II is looking for 10 engaged couples who would like to get married in the buff on Valentine’s Day 2012. The festivities will be televised, of course. But “please note that nudity will be blurred for television,” which might be the best line from a wedding invite ever.

A nude wedding brings up all sorts of issues. Such as:

--Where do you pin the groom’s corsage?

--Is sunscreen an appropriate wedding gift?

--If you’re naked at the ceremony, how do you know when the honeymoon starts?

--What does the groom throw when the bride isn’t even wearing a garter?

Presumably, these issues will all be worked out by Feb. 14.

This much we know for sure: Confidential online applications are due Jan. 6. To apply, go to www.hedonism.com/nudewedding. The ceremony is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.

Up to 10 couples will be chosen to star in the cable television program, and receive a complimentary wedding and four-night stay at Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica, which has hosted giant nude weddings in the past.

User Info Menu

If only I was single! lol
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

If only I was single! lol
    Vow renewal?????
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

I gotta get to the gym.

User Info Menu

It's a site to see thats for sure......saw a few during past stays there>

Sponsor

User Info Menu

LOL where can i sign up. We got married in Runaway Bay almost 13 yrs ago on the nude beach. We we're clothed. It was an experience that's for sure. We had to ask people to cover up for our picture's.

User Info Menu

Good thing about Negril is it's not cold...... No shrinkage worries

User Info Menu

not if u r a curry, soon come

User Info Menu

Oh hells to the Shells I am there. This would double drop dead my fam , getting married again and naked. I may even need to smoke something ( which I don't ) just to keep the courage but that would be a moment you would NEVA forget eva eva. Oh hells that has me excited to seek out a groom. LOL

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

I'd have to put a bow tie on my waist to cover up package, I'd be way to nervous already, the pressure would kill me.

Or what if the right Jamaican girl walked by, and I became very happy so see her?? TMI? LOL

19 Days my friends.