Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping Ladies I need help with a Bikini question

User Info Menu

Tictoc you've summed up my life philosophy . . .

In three letters:

F*U*N !!!!!

User Info Menu

She can definitely buy a bikini from the beach or a shop in Negril. Maybe a cool rasta crochet bikini. Lots for her to choose from with her figure

User Info Menu

For any ladies who need a free bikini "consultation": 1-800-BRA-ZEYE (How do you think I got y name?) jk jk

But seriously, no job too large or too small hehe

User Info Menu

Bathing suits here is around 35USD-50 at gift shop. You can go to Times square or Sunshine Village. You can find a lot of rasta color bikinis and wraps there.

User Info Menu

Lots of pretty bikinis in Negril to buy, but I'd also bring several from home. I usually bring about 5 bathing suits for a 7 to
    10-day stay.

User Info Menu

I'm not a shopping lady but am married to one. We have purchased Bikini's for friends that would definitely fit your friend in the picture. I would make a suggestion we go to the Sun Island Outlet up on the cliffs. They have the cheapest prices in all of Negril when it comes to that touristy stuff you can buy on the beaches. Our friend Anna works there and its a fifth of the prices in some cases for T-shirts, shorts, hats and swimwear. Just a friendly suggestion!

User Info Menu

Where on di cliffs?

User Info Menu

Almost across the street from Canoe....just a little before Canoe when heading up the cliffs on the left side

Our friend Tom H turned us on to that place on our last trip....and it is true, shirts around $6-7, hats are like $5 or so.....some really good prices in there.

User Info Menu

In April there was a store just opening in Times Square - they had alot of bathing suits, really nice clothes and the prices were reasonable. Their sign was not up yet but the store was at the end of the mall closest to the parking lot.
    Name:  shop is at the end near car park.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  77.4 KB

Name:  long dresses.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  74.8 KB

Name:  short dresses.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  62.0 KB

Name:  sun & sand time square.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  61.2 KB