Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Karaoke in Negril

User Info Menu

Karaoke in Negril

Where and when can folks participate in karaoke in Negril?

User Info Menu

Shereta's had it on Thursday night

User Info Menu

travellers beach resort and sunset on the beach travellers was very good think its a couple of times a week you will have to ask which days as I have forgotten

User Info Menu

Travellers is definitely a great place for Karaoke! The times do change but the front desk will know when they are scheduled!

User Info Menu

I was there lastnight friday-good karaoke

User Info Menu

Shereta's is Seawind, right? I didn't know they have them Thursday, I know I was there when they had them Monday's one night.

Traveller's does them on Friday and Sunday nights, and I was there a number of times, had a ball.

Also, the same people that do Travellers said they do Sunset on the Beach on Wednesday nights...it was close to the end of my stay so didn't check out that one.

User Info Menu

And I think it's the manager of Seawind, not 100% sure, but he sings a pretty neat rendition of Louis Armstrong's "What a Wondeful World".

The emcee's at both places were great, kept things going, and there is some really great local talent with some great voices too!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    Where and when can folks participate in karaoke in Negril?

it's not my thing at all, but travellers has it on fridays as people have mentioned, and please while you are there make sure to buy a brick!!!

(or five)
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Yes Shereta's is at Seawinds. They had a buffet for $25/pp and then karaoke. The buffet was definitely not worth the price. Didn't stay for karaoke so can't comment on that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    it's not my thing at all, but travellers has it on fridays as people have mentioned, and please while you are there make sure to buy a brick!!!

(or five)
    Myself along with 16 other family members plan to buy bricks at Tic Toc's day Party at Travelers.