Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Zimbali Retreats

User Info Menu

Hello from Zimbali Retreats

Love the new message board. We are proud to be a new sponsor of negril.com, and of this forum community. We are a relatively new Villa and Retreat located approx. 20 minutes outside of Negril, nestled in the cool mountains behind Little London. Zimbali is a working 7 1/2 acre organic farm, and is entirely off the grid, powered by solar energy, solar hotwater, and utilizes rainwater harvesting for all our water needs. Come experience a total dedication to natural living. Don't forget to make some time for a new exerience the next you visit Negril

Experience the rhythm of Nature...Discover the Peace within....Immerse yourself in a true Jamaican Paradise......www.zimbali-retreats.com

User Info Menu

hello Mark and Alecia,

great video, can't wait to come back and visit again.

wassup! to Clifford and the crew

Much love,

Chris and Angie

User Info Menu

Do you have ice?

User Info Menu

I so love everything I have seen and heard about Zimbali and will definitely plan a visit into my next trip--if I hadn't already done a hotel and air package for end of May I'd be coming even sooner. Is it possible to visit the farm and retreat as part of a day trip and check it out for future visits or maybe purchase an ital meal?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    Do you have ice?
    Yes we have ice, and it is made with natural spring water!

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    I so love everything I have seen and heard about Zimbali and will definitely plan a visit into my next trip--if I hadn't already done a hotel and air package for end of May I'd be coming even sooner. Is it possible to visit the farm and retreat as part of a day trip and check it out for future visits or maybe purchase an ital meal?
    You are warmly welcome to visit our retreat. We offer a Farm Tour and a Rasta Safari Tour. Tour pricing is US$30.00 per person and is inclusive of a gourmet Ital lunch and non alcoholic beverages.
    Experience the rhythm of Nature...Discover the Peace within....Immerse yourself in a true Jamaican Paradise......www.zimbali-retreats.com

User Info Menu

Sounds wonderful!
    Paradise Found--- June 11th through 18th--Country Country

User Info Menu

is there a natural body of water or a river there? i want to bring my 5 and 7 year old daughters .... will they like it for a day trip?

User Info Menu

can you describe what the difference between the farm and rasta safari tour and how long they might take? I would love to come for a tour and lunch. Do you have recommendations of a driver who is familiar with your location? I am in Negril May 28 through June 5th and would love to check it out sometime during that week.

User Info Menu

also do you (or any other boardies) have ideas pf other things nearby or between Negril and Zimbali that I might want to combine with a trip?

User Info Menu

I thinks it's relatively close to Roaring River, as both locations are east of Negril.