Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Events during Christmas through New Years

User Info Menu

Events during Christmas through New Years

Hey Board,

I heard there are going to be a bunch of events during the period from Christmas through New Years, anyone have info? I'll be there for a few weeks starting on Christmas Day! I know all the normal board spots, was wondering if there were ones that haven't been mentioned yet.

Biggs

User Info Menu

Some event invitations I recieved on FB.

You also shouldn't miss JAGRA JT Taylor Xmas Extravaganza stageshow in Black River on the 25th of December and Igloo party in Alfreds on the 1st of January

User Info Menu

There are many flyers but none as yet with anything of substance apart from the gt extravaganza party but that is not in Negril.It has a large number of famous acts booked the rest are just flyers promoters have stuck a picture of a girl in a bikini on a flyer hoping that will make everyone come.Go back look at the flyers what do they tell you?
    So in Negril nothing I see planned properly so far apart from The seastar inn xmas eve with fantan mojah and robin banks and the seastar band and drummers.
    Seastar is the only place that has planned in advance and got a reggae star confirmed and well organised.
    Canoe seems to be a good choice for new years eve as it has good service is fun and it is free where some places will seriously over charge and have no-one booked.Seastar also has Luciano that night I believe.
    yellowman says he will be at bourbon beach Jan 7th I will not be down there then but apart from that no shows I have seen advertised no junle no negril escape no-one anywhere
    Thank god for seastar