Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longing for Jamaica

User Info Menu

Longing for Jamaica

Hi All,

I haven't posted in awhile. I'm longing for Jamaica now and my last reach was September 2010. Can you all feel my pain....

User Info Menu

Me too, first trip coming in june
    Paradise Found--- June 11th through 18th--Country Country

User Info Menu

I can always feel pain of not being in Jamaica-sounds like it's about time to book,pack and go

User Info Menu

Oh I soooo feel your pain. I usually do a 4-5 day trip in the spring and it isnt happening this year and I am feeling it. Currently looking at a July visit but nothing confirmed as yet. Otherwise, it will be my usual Feb trip cuz Fall is out of the question for me. Geez, I cant imagine going a full year without Negril.....

User Info Menu

Yes, I feel your pain. I just went for over a year and a half with no trip and it just about killed me. I used to go 2 or sometimes 3 times a year--but unemployment changed that drastically. Now happily employed and going in 10 days, whew!

User Info Menu

I COMPLETELY feel your pain, was last there October 2010 and see my countdown, not back again until October...thats right that countdown started at 355 sad long days, but I just keep focused on that light at the end of the tunnel, it gets brighter each day!

User Info Menu

Yes I too feel the pain...just got back 2weeks ago and it feels like 2yrs ago..lol..next trip is next year around this time! Is it too early to start counting down..

User Info Menu

mi feel it so much that it hurts........a lot

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

was on the beach 3 wks ago.. Feel your pain!! At least it is a good pain to have--right? lol

User Info Menu

Definitely feel your pain. Was planning on going next month, but had to postpone trip, then was going to go in November but due to a huge car repair won't be able to go until next May. Last trip was November 2009.