Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longing for Jamaica

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by love2travelchic View Post
    Yes I too feel the pain...just got back 2weeks ago and it feels like 2yrs ago..lol..next trip is next year around this time! Is it too early to start counting down..
    Now way, it is never to early to start counting, when we got back in Feb it took about 2 weeks to decided on next April for our next trip and i started counting that day! It started at just over 400 and i have to say when it got to under 365 days it was a good feeling!lol!

User Info Menu

I feel it. I had to cancel my Feb. trip. (bought a house). Now I am really looking forward to August and visiting cclp. I think it will be a nice place to turn 50.

User Info Menu

Yes, I feel your pain too. I usually take a trip in June, but I'm not able to this year because of a move. Instinctively, I think, "It's time to start getting ready to go," and then my heart sinks when I realize it will have to wait.

User Info Menu

Please I haven't been since April 2009

User Info Menu

HaHa...Thanks for that tbay let the count down begin!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbay View Post
    Now way, it is never to early to start counting, when we got back in Feb it took about 2 weeks to decided on next April for our next trip and i started counting that day! It started at just over 400 and i have to say when it got to under 365 days it was a good feeling!lol!

User Info Menu

HAHAHA, same here! We booked for our 1 year anniversary trip WHILE we were there for our wedding. When we got home, first order of business was establishing my countdown, of course that day it read 355 days, which was hard to look at but each day it just looks better and better. Like I always say, any countdown is better than no countdown at all!

User Info Menu

I feel your pain for sure. Haven't been since December '09. Was going to be going this August or September, but since the VA is going slower than molasses and dragging their heels I will be lucky if I can make it out by the end of this year.

User Info Menu

Yep, I feel it too... Have not been back since July 2009... BUT will be there in July
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

Well it looks like all of us in this thread are in the same boat...I was planning on August, but I am trying to buy a house in Orlando which would mean a really expensive move to Florida and I just don't think I will have the extra funds for my trip...

BUT Jamaica will always be there waiting for us!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M