Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hotel / accomodation search for 12/23 - 1/1/12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Walleye View Post
    I know Charela is booked solid for those dates.
    most places are booked months in advance if not a year for that time period.........very popular

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Just keep searching, I booked a last minute flight deal last feb. which is busier than christmas, it took some searching, but found Oasis in the cliffs. You might not find exactly what your used to, but something will come up.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I did a check on travbuddy.com (combines a bunch of sites all in one), and there are decent deal for three in the same room during that time period. Here are the best prices:

Hotel Name
    Rating
    Stars
    Price/Night
    Caribbean Sunset Resort Negril
    #1 of 14 hotels in Negril
    The hotel is located close to Negril Square, and it will take guests only a few minutes to walk to the popular Seven Mile Beach....
    $69
    Hotels.com
    select
    details » $105 with taxes & fees
    Summerset Village Resort Negril
    #2 of 14 hotels in Negril
    With its central location, Sumerset Village Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Neg...
    $69
    Otel.com
    select
    details » $69 with taxes & fees
    Bungalo Hotel Negril
    #3 of 14 hotels in Negril
    Discover all that Negril has to offer with Bungalo Sun Garden Resort as a base. The Bungalo Sun Garden Resort boasts a convenien...
    $83
    dhr.com
    select
    details » $83 with taxes & fees
    Sunset On The Cliffs Resort Negril
    #4 of 14 hotels in Negril
    Those who stay at this Negril hotel will be only a few steps from the beach. They can relax on the sandy beach and watch the sun...
    $89
    select
    details » $89 with taxes & fees
    The Oasis Resort Negril
    #5 of 14 hotels in Negril
    This hotel in Negril is located on the western portion of Jamaica. Those who stay at the Oasis Resort Negril will be able to spe...
    $99
    EasyToBook.com
    select
    details » $109 with taxes & fees
    Sunset On The Beach Resort Negril
    #6 of 14 hotels in Negril
    The Sunset On The Beach Resort Negril is a hotel in Negril that is found on Seven Mile Beach, and guests are never more than a f...
    $102
    select
    details » $102 with taxes & fees
    Mariners Beach Club Hotel Negril
    #7 of 14 hotels in Negril
    The Mariners Beach Club Hotel is located in Negril making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Mariners Beach...
    $105
    select
    details » $105 with taxes & fees
    Foote Prints On The Sands Hotel Negril
    #8 of 14 hotels in Negril
    ameri180304 says: "Stayed there with a friend of mine. The location is absolutley beautiful. Its on 7 mile beach in negril. Tropical paradise. ..."
    1 review
    $122
    HolidayHotels.com
    select
    details » $122 with taxes & fees
    Negril Escape Resort And Spa
    #9 of 14 hotels in Negril
    Guests of this hotel in Negril will find that they are only a short distance from the beach. In addition, they are only 2 km fro...
    $194
    dhr.com
    select
    details » $194 with taxes & fees
    Firefly Beach Cottages Negril
    #10 of 14 hotels in Negril
    andrejav says: "Information about cheap hotels/hostels in Jamaica is usually hard to come across, and I got FireFly info from the guy in Montego..."
    2 reviews
    $209
    LateRooms.com
    select
    details » $209 with taxes & fees
    Beachcomber Club And Spa Hotel Negril
    #11 of 14 hotels in Negril
    The Beachcomber Club Hotel is located in Negril making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestroom...
    $278
    Otel.com
    select
    details » $278 with taxes & fees
    Clubhotel Riu Negril
    #12 of 14 hotels in Negril
    flyingherron says: "Booked through a travel agent for a friends wedding I had no say in where we stayed but after booking I checked review sites and..."
    1 review
    $538
    EasyToBook.com
    select
    details » $538 with taxes & fees

User Info Menu

Thanks all for your suggestions. This long-timer learned a thing or two but good ol' Coco came through and arranged things. Big Apple crew arriving Dec 23rd at Coco. Come join the party if you're nearby.

User Info Menu

I'm glad you were able to get it all worked out. One thing I do want to mention in the post above that has the rates for Summerset Village, if anyone is interested in staying there I highly recommend it, just got done spending 26 days there from Nov 7th to Dec. 3rd, and was VERY happy with my stay there. Only thing is I would suggest contacting the manager, Petronella, directly via their own website at SummersetVillage.net, as you will most likely get a better price than going through a third party agency.
    Last edited by negrilaholic; 12-20-2011 at 03:56 AM.