Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hotel / accomodation search for 12/23 - 1/1/12

User Info Menu

hotel / accomodation search for 12/23 - 1/1/12

after "gone missin from the system mon", my two boys (9 and 11) and myself find ourselves without reservations for the upcoming dates during high season. We've religiously stayed at the spacious rooms of Coco La Palm so we're (actually my boys) are a bit spoiled. Large space, safety, positive vibe and preferably near Coco as that's where are crew resides is the mission for us. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kenny

User Info Menu

It is going to be really tough to try and find a room right now...I would ask Coco to try and fix the problem first...they may have connections...but if that doesn't work...here's a few good hotels that are relatively close to Coco...
    Charela, White Sands, Crystal Waters, Tree House, Rondel...across the street try Rayon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobu View Post
    after "gone missin from the system mon", my two boys (9 and 11) and myself find ourselves without reservations for the upcoming dates during high season. We've religiously stayed at the spacious rooms of Coco La Palm so we're (actually my boys) are a bit spoiled. Large space, safety, positive vibe and preferably near Coco as that's where are crew resides is the mission for us. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kenny
    yikes........busiest time of the year in paradise..........start searching.......call the resorts directly........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Try SeaSplash
    Nearby
    Newly leased
    Under construction

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hi, Kenny and family,
    I would suggest Rooms on the beach - it's nice, it is run by the super clubs but is not all inclusive - rooms are about 120 nite - however having said that they are likely booked - so, way down the beach toward town I would try TRAVELLERS BEACH RESORT - I just booked and personally e-mailed the hotel - it is family owned and operated and I just think their responses to my inquiries have been right on - they are also involved with local community and educational programs pls check it out - reasonable rates - beautiful beach - great pool and nice vibe. I am staying there in Feb for 16 days for the first time but have been to Ja - Negril well over 30 times. Best wishes,
    Visit #56 soon come

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I agree with Marko, no matter what call the hotels directly, check out the Negril Map for the hotels around the area, I believe the link to the map listing all the businesses, food, grocery stores, concert venues and hotels etc. is still on negril.com so you can start your research there.
    Visit #56 soon come

User Info Menu

Oh man that reminds me of my first trip..by the time I had the money for a place in my budget range on the beach everything was all filled up for the Indpendence Day Holidays..I ended up staying at Seastar and was pretty happy there.

If I was going now would definitely check out Seasplash since they have remodeled and have vacancies.

User Info Menu

try this: http://www.negrilonestop.com/

Call them, i am sure they can help

Good luck

User Info Menu

Rooms

We got our airfare late, just booked our rooms last week. We booked our beach portion at Rooms on the Beach - they still had rooms available last week anyway. We stayed there once before, nice, a little sterile, but still nice.

User Info Menu

I know Charela is booked solid for those dates.