Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness - Today is the day.....

User Info Menu

Thumbs up ~~ Sweetness - Today is the day.....

....I head home for the holidays. My long stay has been wonderful and its hard to leave once you settled in but I soon come back.

Thanks for moving along with me. My party was nice last night, lots of hug ups and I have to say Westender is a great place to stay so check it out. I will catch up on my reports from the OTHER SIDE.......

Now travel day which I hate but gonna try to stay calm and remember being in JA makes the back and forth worth it.

Love to you all.

Name:  023.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  40.2 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

safe travels mi friend.........
    you gotta go........to be able to go back......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Have a safe trip back home! Will miss your trip reports and photos. Thanks for sharing with us!

User Info Menu

Safe travels, Sweetness....Bless!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

What a pleasure it was having your on-site trip reports...before we went, during our stay and when we returned!

So nice connecting with you Sweetness, safe travels mi friend...and till next time...

Have a blessed holiday season with family and friends...

~ Jackie ~ xo

User Info Menu

Safe travels, Sweetness
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us, I enjoyed every bit

And like my good friend Chicken says "You're one day closer to your next trip!"

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness! Safe trip.. Have a wonderful Holiday. You'll soon be back.

User Info Menu

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...safe travels. I so much enjoyed your trip reports and pictures. Between you and TicToc, it has been everything we needed on the other side for feeling like we were in our home away from home.

Keep smiling

User Info Menu

Thanks for the "update" on "the" family....lol
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning