Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: One Love at the Jungle (luciano)

User Info Menu

One Love at the Jungle (luciano)

Name:  IMG_0633 (800x598).jpg
Views: 216
Size:  74.1 KBName:  IMG_0632 (800x598).jpg
Views: 210
Size:  59.0 KBName:  IMG_0629 (800x598).jpg
Views: 207
Size:  71.1 KBName:  IMG_0628 (800x598).jpg
Views: 158
Size:  57.1 KB

So like many others of you, I am dissapointed the concerts were moved, but I was pleasantly surprised how good it was to see a show on the deck at the Jungle, Sound was better, bar service was better, washrooms were way better, and the Roots vibration band never sounded better! There was a large crowd and everyone had a great time. Having been to the Jungle on thursdays and saturdays before, it was a totally different feel at this show they even had an unoficial smoking area for those who partake.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

im here just crossing my fingers that there will be more shows - no word of anything yet - and it is almost christmas, doesnt look very promising from here - but glad you mad it to that one.. the Protoje show would have been excellent as well.. heres hopin!

User Info Menu

Talked to Carrey at the show they are working hard to confirm upcoming shows they were taking a couple weeks off as the election is coming up. There was a huge show suppose to happen on dec 27th, but the election on the 29th may have changed that!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Well that's great news! I am more optimistic now.