Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foreign Currency Settlement

User Info Menu

Foreign Currency Settlement

Wow, I just received a check for $18.04. I had totally forgotten about the lawsuit. Did anyone else ever receive a check?
    I guess I take my $18 and spend it in Negril. Have a great day. Peace

User Info Menu

I got the same check.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Mi got the check too!

User Info Menu

Got the same check as well! However, I think that for some of us there is concurrent class-action litigation still pending on Foreign Currency and Credit Cards...on that one I think I am due almost $200!

Still waiting on my $50 check from the Honda Lawnmower Engine Litigation

The best I ever got was a $660 credit on my yellow pages advertising for some late penalty litigation.

In the last ten years I've gotten at least ten class-action settlements. The worst so far was a $10 ATT calling card....better than nothing, I suppose...
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

I'm still waiting.

User Info Menu

United States - the land of the lawsuit lol!!

User Info Menu

mi got one too.....but it was at least a couple weeks ago.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

So my $18.04 will buy how many Red Stripes ? ?

Administrator

User Info Menu

CaptOil - you can get between 7 and 9 at many bars...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I thought it was my disability check ??
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning