Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of restaurants that will pick you up

User Info Menu

Xtabi also offers to pick up and take back. I have never seen anyone do it but I know they do offer it when they get calls asking and such when I am there.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

we have in the past just called around, so far nobody said NO for a 2 adult meal with drinks..........both ways FREE, maybe a little slow in going back, but what the hey!

User Info Menu

Shelly K, they're just calling Xtabi to make sure you're still there ....

User Info Menu

Well Rockhouse did charge me 15,00$ the way back. I was solo and staying at the Riu Club Hotel.

User Info Menu

We walked to Kuyaba and they gave us a free ride home (we tipped the driver of course). We got picked up for free to go to Ciao Jamaica, and when we were ready to leave we asked about a ride and the owner laughed and told us that the free ride was only one way, so we paid their driver $10 to take us to The Westender to hang out for the evening. The Westender offered to drive us home at the end of the night, and he only charged us $5 to go to the Palms. A much longer ride than Ciao Jamaica to Westender. To be honest, while the food at CJ was good, the owners kind of made a poor impression on us.

User Info Menu

Is Ciao Jamaica owned by the same people who owns Samsara? If so I can understand your impression. I have never been there--last time I stayed at Samsara the restaurant wasn't there yet and I mainly ate at Choices, Xtabi and Just Natural

User Info Menu

Yes, I think it is the same owner...someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

User Info Menu

That's only you Gerry! LOL

Children Are Our Tomorrow !