Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of restaurants that will pick you up

User Info Menu

List of restaurants that will pick you up

Hey all: can you contribute names of places you know will pick up for dinner? I am planning on Seastar one night but would love to hit another cliff restaurants and maybe a beach place also.

I am going to drive everyone crazy looking for ideas for this trip, because it is all I can think about till I am actually there--but I also figure it is good to get this info going on the new board.

User Info Menu

RockHouse

User Info Menu

Any Restaurant on One Love Drive ,West End, will pick you up for Free they have a One Love Drive Free shuttle that will take you from the beach and back e-mail negrilcluster@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Yes Rockhouse. Free to pick you up and 15,00$ to come back.

User Info Menu

I didn't know the one love shuttle was still running, is this new?

User Info Menu

Kuyaba
    Ciao Jamaica

User Info Menu

Rock house charges to take you back to your hotel?? After you spend $$ on dinner?
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

15$ to come back is stiff! But I think most places are just pick up only--so I would probably take a route taxi back from where ever

User Info Menu

Sea Star takes you back home, no problem ....

User Info Menu

I had always heard that RockHouse charges to take you back, but they never charge us....maybe because we are just down the road on the cliffs? I dont know but we got ride to and from and just gave a tip....no charge