Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love Bus Bar Crawl Always A Blast This and Every Wednesday

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Lucky I stopped at half........Were not in Kansas anymore or are we?????????

User Info Menu

They will soon need a bigger bus. LennyJohn, don't feel bad. My husband and I also ate the whole thing even though her parting remarks were "Be careful with that cake" LOL

User Info Menu

The bar crawl is an absolute blast,even without the cake things can happen.I did a double daffy entrance back on to the bus at one stop,everyone thought i fell up the steps but it was a stunt move i learned when i was young,and i am sticking to that story!! No Red Stripes were hurt in the performance of the stunt.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

The worst part is that the cake was absolutely delicious,moist and fresh......I will stick to the regular vegetables in the future....Is this how Adam felt when he ate the forbidden fruit?

User Info Menu

Um is it shroom cake? I am reserved for the Jan 11 CRAWL woohooo...sounds like a blasssst

User Info Menu

Reservation?

I have sent a few emails in recent days trying to reserve a space for wednesday but have not heard back.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I will go on the magic bus again but this time I will be wearing a football helmet.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Solotraveler - I will check with Lembert to see what is happening with your emails. What date were you asking about?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Solotraveler I would try again I sent an e mail yesterday for a day in February and received an e-mail back from Lembert in hours confirming

User Info Menu

I land on the 11th, at 1 pm

Gonna have to try to catch this one in progress, looks like it might be one to see

If the bus is full, hop in a cab and shout "follow that bus!!"
    Last edited by davevols; 12-24-2011 at 10:36 AM.