Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the best place for Banana Pancakes

User Info Menu

Where is the best place for Banana Pancakes

Hi everyone,

Ok - Tell me of places that have the best Banana Pancakeson the beach.

Come on Marko - I know you know. LOL

User Info Menu

Cafe Goa!

User Info Menu

I love the ones at Country Country.

User Info Menu

Sorry I can't remember the name, but it is on the road across from Alfreds, snd the only thing better than the pancakes are bloodymarysName:  jamaica2011 039.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  95.7 KB

User Info Menu

Hands down Rayon Hotel, I dream of their pancakes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by canuk cpl View Post
    Sorry I can't remember the name, but it is on the road across from Alfreds, snd the only thing better than the pancakes are bloodymarysName:  jamaica2011 039.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  95.7 KB
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this picture sure looks like Cafe Goa to me.

User Info Menu

Thanks Craig, you could be right, like i said i can;t remember names aswell as where to find a good drink and i do remember the pancakes were excellent

User Info Menu

Ok. The more I look at it the more I'm sure it's Cafe Goa. The dead give away is the fence on top of the outside wall. BTW it's the first place I ever ate banana pancakes. While not a fan of pancakes in general, I liked them so much we returned more than once for breakfast.

Although I have yet to try them, others have raved about the rum banana pancakes at Ted's Hideaway at Blue Cave Castle on the cliffs. I will definitely try them in Feb.

User Info Menu

yes that pic is of Cafe Goa which was Selina's.........

Big Roy's Banana Pancakes are infamous from Cafe Goa.......

if you looking for sumthin a likkle bit different in the banana pancake arena........
    Ted at Ted's Hideaway makes luscious Banana Pancakes with a twist......
    they have rum, cinnamon and probably some other interesting ingredients beside bananas
    Ted is quite the gourmet Chef.....probably the best in Negril.....especially at those reasonable menu prices

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

banana pancakes not mi ting, but i've heard good things about Xtabi but especially Country Country .....