Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sexy Rexy

User Info Menu

Sexy Rexy

Has anyone on here dealt with Sexy Rexy?

If so what was your take on him?

Is he legit?

User Info Menu

Rum...legit about what?
    We know him.

User Info Menu

Rexy's an old friend - I deal with him that way but I'm not sure what you mean by "deal with him"...he's a good guy.

User Info Menu

I wondered if he was a legit tour operator.
    I meant dealt with him in his professional capacity.

He seems like someone who could give a good away-from-Negril-tour and I'm wondering if anyone can confirm that?
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    Has anyone on here dealt with Sexy Rexy?

If so what was your take on him?

Is he legit?
    I found his you tube personality very intriguing and want to make a point to meet the man next reach. Has anyone ever "dealt" with him?

User Info Menu

we have not used him as a tour guide but several years ago we were walking the cliff road in the afternoon and he invited us onto his property and we really enjoyed our time drinking Red Stripes and talking with him and some friends of his

User Info Menu

Good guy

I have known Rexy for over 20 years ,he has picked is up and brought to the airport. He has also taken is to mayfield falls several times.We party with him all week.He is a fun time.We took him with us to see Luicano last month. Good guy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FIYAMON View Post
    I have known Rexy for over 20 years ,he has picked is up and brought to the airport. He has also taken is to mayfield falls several times.We party with him all week.He is a fun time.We took him with us to see Luicano last month. Good guy!
    Part of me wants to use his services yet another part is just a little hesitant. Does he use a proper red plated vehicle? If so can you share airport fees please?

User Info Menu

I hung out with him a couple of times in Oct and my wife and I had a blast. Rexy is a character and is fun to spend some time with.....Good question though regarding his transportation and if he has the proper plates and insurance.

User Info Menu

Rexy does not have a red plated vehicle....best to hire him along as a tour guide & have someone else drive...he's quite the character!