Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Jazz Night At The Palms

User Info Menu

Jazz Night At The Palms

Hi All,

The Wife and I are headed back to Negril for the Holidays. Last year we had a nice evening of Jazz at the Palms. I believe this is a weekly event. Would any of you knowledgable Boardies know if it is going on this year and what night it will be??

Thanks, hope to meet some of you around town over the holidays.

Ya Mon, Negril here we come!!!!!!

TedP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TedP View Post
    Last year we had a nice evening of Jazz at the Palms. I believe this is a weekly event. Would any of you knowledgable Boardies know if it is going on this year and what night it will be??
    It's their Sunday Evening Jazz and it's not advertised.....
    The Unique Force four piece band plays smooth Jazz with lots of ryhthm and Blues.....
    the second half is Alcia Rose........she sings, Anita Baker, Phyllis Hyman, and beyond.....
    Ms. Rose can scat and make any couple swoon.....
    The Sunday Jazz thingy is on the pool patio.....
    There is an outside Bar that serves okay drinks and they serve meals there but nuthin to write home about.
    No cover charge! Go for the Jazz!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Thanks Marko,

Sunday evening Jazz sounds like a very cool way to cool down after a fun filled week of this and that.