Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cliff Places - Do they welcome Vistors?

User Info Menu

easy way to ck out a few places is to get with ROB and do the cliffs bar crawl on wensdays a great time and we visited like seven cliff bars great time and free pick up at hotel no cost but what u eat or drink
    bonus u meet alot of nice people

User Info Menu

Kelly,
    Who/what is ROB?
    Where do you sign up for the west end pub crawl?

Negriloholic,
    "DeBar - Okay, I admit it, my favorite spot to hang out when on the West Side. period"
    Where is the D-Bar?
    Land side or Cliffside?

User Info Menu

Rockhouse, Catcha, Tensing Pen and Samsara are ones I know that do not allow non-guests on property.
    Catcha and Rockhouse have restaurants open to the public and will allow non-guests to eat there but not to use the facilities.
    Catcha does not open to non-guests until 5:00pm

User Info Menu

Pee Wee's is another seaside place to hang on the cliffs.

Rum...see the link below for the cliffs bar crawl....

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...very-Wednesday
    Last edited by Bnewb; 12-21-2011 at 11:11 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rastagirl777 View Post
    Rockhouse, Catcha, Tensing Pen and Samsara are ones I know that do not allow non-guests on property.
    Catcha and Rockhouse have restaurants open to the public and will allow non-guests to eat there but not to use the facilities.
    Catcha does not open to non-guests until 5:00pm
    I've hung out plenty at SamSara without being a guest. They have two-for-one Happy Hour!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    Negriloholic,
    "DeBar - Okay, I admit it, my favorite spot to hang out when on the West Side. period"
    Where is the D-Bar?
    Land side or Cliffside?
    Land side near Rockhouse. Here's a map of everything, including DeBar: http://www.travelsinjamaica.com/p/ne...verything.html

3 Dives is my favorite cliff spot though I haven't swum there for a few years, the sea keeps taking the ladder away. I think they gave up on that...and the jump is too high for me

User Info Menu

Bnewb, thanks,
    We're booked on the bus for our first day in Negril.
    We'll have to catch up to folks because our plane lands at noon, 1/11/12
    Last edited by Rum-polephoreskin; 12-21-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: typo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Corn View Post
    I've hung out plenty at SamSara without being a guest. They have two-for-one Happy Hour!
    Yep, plenty of non-guests visit SamSara
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

"Yep, plenty of non-guests visit SamSara "
    Did they change their policy AGAIN?

Friends of mine got run off (literally) the property a few years back with the owner claiming it was for "guests only". Didn't know he changed his mind. Apologies.

User Info Menu

Samsara is all good, just as I mentioned in a previous post on this thread, and the snorkeling from that particular property is better than most. Xtabi is probably the best, though. Also, they're nice at Westender and even Moondance Cliffs -- most of these places are starved for tourism and are willing to host non-guests for reasons of goodwill.

I did hang out at Catcha quite a bit last reach, but I think they've changed policies.

I guess it depends how bold you are, but good luck invading the gates of the The Caves!