Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Limo mon"s notes for 1st timers

User Info Menu

Limo mon"s notes for 1st timers

1. Never Exchange money with street people.
    2. Don't carry large amounts of cash.
    3. Don't walk beach at night.
    4. Leave the new clothes, new shoes and bling at home .
    5. Just say NO ! If you say be back later, left money in room , not now, most hustlers wont let up the next time they spot you.
    6 Passport, cash, and other things of value in safe The moment you get in your room.
    7 Keep safe key and room key apart.
    8 Lock and secure all doors and window even at night when sleeping.
    9 When walking the roads you must be alert, If YOU walk the cliff road HIGH ALERT.
    10 You can make friends Don't give out any phone numbers.

Some of my notes to 1st timers from my 10 years of visting Negril. Limo Mon! SOON COME

User Info Menu

Excellent advice. Thanks for putting it out there.

User Info Menu

Bring half the clothes and twice the money.

User Info Menu

Is that 1st timers to London, New York or just about anywhere Limo Mon?
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Is this the Lodon message board?

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    Is that 1st timers to London, New York or just about anywhere Limo Mon?
    This was posted for Negril 1st timers , some parts would fit anywhere other's special to Negril.

User Info Menu

Thats your advice Cap, I learned that before going and confirmed it on my fisrt trip lol . Soon Come Limo Mon!

User Info Menu

AMEN on the money Was happy when country country people said they could advance me funds if necessary!! On my flight down the lady beside me was wearin' all her diamonds, gold (her annual visit)... I left mine at home, ---my thought was that by just being being there I would be considered a "rich" american and didn't want that at all... I just wanted to be there... by 'home' standards I am far from "rich" but it is such a relative term; compared to those I hung out with I guess I was.