Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Holiday Wishes to All the Boardies from the Great White North

User Info Menu

Holiday Wishes to All the Boardies from the Great White North

Which ain't so Great White right now .... but soon come for sure!

All the very best of the holiday season to one and all. It is an honour and priviledge to communicate with you all, and we have learned so much in general, and sooooo much about our beloved Jamaica and Negril. There is always somebody there to help, to comment, to offer suggestions and opinions. It's Friends in the 21st Century.

Our heartfelt thanks to you all and we look forward to growing relationships in 2012 .. and beyond!

You are all so worth it!

Special thanks to our Rob and Lisa who keep us all together and focused on the real prize!

A joyous and safe holiday season to all - however and whomever you celebrate. We wish you all the best of success and happiness in 2012, and especially to your very good health!

Look forward to meeting more of you as we travel to Jam in June!

When we raise of rum this holiday season, each and every one of you with your special humour, special ways will be in our hearts!

Joyeuse fêtes, tou'l'monde, et une bonne année!

Maggie & Gary

User Info Menu

Thanks for your heartfelt Holiday Wishes. Got our first freezing rain storm last night which caused much havoc on the roads - many accidents and long rides home for the folks last night. Not sure we will get the white stuff before Christmas Day. M&G since we are in the same neighborhood I hope you guys survived the weather without incident.

Enjoy your holidays - and to each and everyone I wish Good Health and Good Cheer for the New Year.

Donna & Charlie

User Info Menu

Awwww...what a nice post!

Wishing you the same M&G and all of the boardies as well!

Special thanks definitely to Rob and Lisa

User Info Menu

Awwww - I'm here in Negril and missed the freezing rain in Ottawa

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you all.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Keep smiling

User Info Menu

It was a bit of slip slidin' away there in the morning, but thankfully everyone stayed on the road! It's white now! We all knew snow come soon come! Thanks Donna & Charlie ... we are headed to Negril late June early July, and plan to bring back some awesome sauces for the 2nd Annual Reggae BBQ! Probably 21 or 28 July - Will be sure to let you and any boardies in and around Montreal know when and where! It was a huge success last summer! If you are anywhere near NDG, go to Anancy Resto - to die for rum bbq ribs and jerk chicken extrordinaire!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by irie always View Post
    Thanks for your heartfelt Holiday Wishes. Got our first freezing rain storm last night which caused much havoc on the roads - many accidents and long rides home for the folks last night. Not sure we will get the white stuff before Christmas Day. M&G since we are in the same neighborhood I hope you guys survived the weather without incident.

Enjoy your holidays - and to each and everyone I wish Good Health and Good Cheer for the New Year.

Donna & Charlie

User Info Menu

yu all keep that white stuff and the freezing stuff over there in Montreal ! We are quite satisfied in Toronto with a brown Christmas. Have a safe and HAPPY Holiday everyone.