Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Second disappointment with Clive's transport

User Info Menu

the driver i always hire is named Everton, and i trust him very much.. he drives a van and has plenty of room for my family but 2 is fine also.. great driver, always on time, i have hired him many times.. 876-425-9158.. tell him Jason sent you, maybe i can get a kickback ; ) lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbobwee View Post
    We've used Clive's many times and never had a problem.........sorry it did'n't work out for you.
    Same here. Probably have used Clive's at least 15-18 times in the last 10 years. Never have had a problem. I also confirm before my return pick up. Sorry about your bad experience.

User Info Menu

Anyone remember the driver who was that was singing "Jamaican Soca" on a video that someone posted a few months back?..............that's who I want as my driver

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Yvonne;24212]Same here. Probably have used Clive's at least 15-18 times in the last 10 years. Never have had a problem. QUOTE]

Same here and never had a problem in ten years time with Clives.
    I confirm the day before my pickup by calling Clives and then also do the same for the return.
    Never had a problem and his prices are about the cheapest. Sorry you had such bad luck.

User Info Menu

Used the Malcolm Brothers on our recent trip and all went as scheduled (both ways)

User Info Menu

Have used Patrick Clarke, a JUTA driver, for 15 years with never a problem. 876-995-6225 or 876-847-1536 are his contact numbers and he's outside of CocLaPalm when he's not driving someone. We now take his entire family on a day trip each time we go and call it the Clarke Family Adventure! He has a 20 passenger bus, so plenty of room.

User Info Menu

Ive also used Clives for many years with no problem at all. Due to Clives price increase this year (and my falling income) we used JoeCool this year, and were more than happy with both him and his service. On the way back Latoya, our driver came early, as it was Nomination day and the towns were FULL of green and orange. Because of this we got to the airport exactly when planned.

Respect

Kirt

User Info Menu

Alfred

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Chicken is the man!

Great friend....he is always there, very reliable and a great driver.
    www.chickensmagicbus.com
    Hey, where does Chicken hang out at when he's not busy? I think I might have gotten a ride or two from him when in Negril.

User Info Menu

Chicken has a large green bus and when in Negril hangs out by Grand Pineapple. He's been driving us for over 20 years.