Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Second disappointment with Clive's transport

User Info Menu

Clives has been the best for this guy for years........I know they will always pick mi up.......
    though I have to decide if the $30 rate is worth it cause I can go JUTA for $18.........

for couples and families it's hard to beat Kenny........kennyjamaica@gmail.com

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spub View Post
    Ive also used Clives for many years with no problem at all. Due to Clives price increase this year (and my falling income) we used JoeCool this year, and were more than happy with both him and his service. On the way back Latoya, our driver came early, as it was Nomination day and the towns were FULL of green and orange. Because of this we got to the airport exactly when planned.

Respect

Kirt
    My retirement has drastically slashed my income, too. How does one contact JoeCool? I love Clives but $$$ is a huge factor these days in regards to anything I buy/spend $ on. Thanks, in advance.

User Info Menu

I have used Clives for years never have reconfirmed always on time. Very surprised by your bad experience.

User Info Menu

I've used Clive's and loved his service and that of his team. This year, his driver stalled me at the airport until he pushed me off on Percy who ended up being a great driver along with having the cool Percy's Riverside Retreat. On my way back there was some misunderstanding about how I was suppose to walk to the west end road for my pickup....so his driver left me for dead. A phone call from me 10 minutes later produced a driver but still not the level of service I got on my other trips. Still, Clive is a good business owner in my book...sh!t happens when you manage/network with dozens of drivers and deal with so many pickups/dropoffs a day. That said, with the price increases it looks like route taxis for me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilaholic View Post
    Hey, where does Chicken hang out at when he's not busy? I think I might have gotten a ride or two from him when in Negril.
    He is usually hanging out at Grand Pineapple during the day when he is in Negril.
    He does have the green magic bus but he has been driving his white car recently unless he has to pick up a large group or something.
    He is a great friend...a great guy and a great driver.
    He has always been my driver as well and is very reliable......everyone knows Chicken!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    Clives has been the best for this guy for years........I know they will always pick mi up.......
    though I have to decide if the $30 rate is worth it cause I can go JUTA for $18.........
    Cool Runnings, Marko
    MARKO - JUTA is now $18 to the beach road, $25 to the West End !!

User Info Menu

for couples and families it's hard to beat Kenny........kennyjamaica@gmail.com

Cool Runnings, Marko[/QUOTE]

Kenny is the best.... He's part of the Journey AND the Destination....... Much love to Kenny.....

User Info Menu

that's too bad about clive's. i have used him for the last 5years, but $60 R/T WITH A TIP IS A LITTLE TOO STEEP...I JUST REQUESTED A RESERVATION WITH JUTA

User Info Menu

Wow, just found out about the price increase....JUTA it is!

User Info Menu

I have been using Delton Smith also a Juta driver for many years 876-361-5752 deltonsmithtransportaion.com Will be using him again this April