Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Second disappointment with Clive's transport

User Info Menu

The last time i used Juta Negril i ended up waiting a really long time, i'm talking a good 45 minutes, so eventually the people working at the outside stand arranged for my friends and i to go with a driver, not the bus....
    Carlton Turner of Turner Exquisite Tours was incredibly kind and helpful, not to mention a really good driver. But most of all he went out of his way to make sure 2 of my friends were comfortable.
    When the place they reserved was not what they expected, Carlton, or Chris as we call him, loaded them back into the car, and drove around the beach road looking for another place for them, then helped them get a decent rate on a room for the next 2 weeks.

That was back in Feb.2011 . I went back in June 2011 and i texted Chris to let him know i was coming back and he was right there waiting for my friend and i.
    No more waiting for that Juta bus to fill up for me... i'm done with that nonsense. lol

Check him out, he's a good guy that is very reliable!
    http://turnersexquisitetours.com/default.aspx

User Info Menu

I used JUTA once to go to the airport from Negril. My shared ride was $25 and I was in a car with one other person who we picked up at Beaches (she'd been a volunteer with a dental group sponsored by Sandals). She asked if we could stop at a bar by Dead End beach in MoBay since she had time. I was game so we did it. Had a drink, hung out for a half hour. No extra charge to me, I think she bought the driver a drink and gave him an extra tip.

I'd use JUTA again.