Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First trip to negril booked!! Seastar Inn- April2012

User Info Menu

First trip to negril booked!! Seastar Inn- April2012

Thansk

ks for all the advice RE, my first thread asking how safe is Negril whilst staying at a NON AI.
    Wife and i took many peoples advice and in the end, booked a week at the seastar Inn, negril.
    Now the fun starts, all the researching on restaurants and things to do!! ya.
    thanks to everyone who responded ( 6 pages, not bad for my first question!!)

Simon and Cindy.
    canada.

User Info Menu

You've made a great choice!! Seastar is a nice place, we'll be there in a couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy Negril and the surrounding area and much as we do. I know that we just can't get enough!!!

Peace
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Seastar Inn is great. You're going to have a really fun time plus GREAT food!

User Info Menu

Good for you guys!!! My wife and I will be there for a few nights toward the latter part of April as well. Can't freakin wait!

Ivan's is right down the road for good eats.
    Last edited by booger; 12-23-2011 at 02:20 AM.

User Info Menu

Simon and Cindy you'll love it! Some suggestions for restaurants -maybe Normas (excellent curried lobster) or Three Dives (great jerk lobster) to name but two.

User Info Menu

you won't want to stay anywhere else after you have stayed at SeaStar......
    mi there next month and mi rarely stay at a place twice.......that should tell you sumtin........

out by the main road which is the West End Road you have a lot of places to hit.........
    first you have Serious Chicken for food and drinks........and Wise Choice for groceries and beer and drinks etc etc
    then you have Sharks Restaurant and then another grocery store and then you hit Bella Donnas.....
    hit Bella Donnas on Wednesday night for the buffet and you'll thank mi..........
    the other direction you have Ivans at Catcha Falling Star for dinner and drinks........
    then the famous Ricks Cafe........always good to have a drink der and people watch......Divers der outstanding
    past Ricks you have mi favorite place........LTU Pub.........try the Chicken Lola with pumpkin soup.......outstanding
    then past LTU you have SirD's for drinks and awesome sunsets........
    there are more places too but you'll discover dem quick enuff...........

Enjoy!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions! We are SO excited and cannot wait.
    @NikkiB, we will certainly look out for Normas!!

@Marko, thanks for taking the time to guide us. Funnily enough, we were looking at going to Florida for our 4th time in April, but we really did fancy something different and we believe we have found it!! Cool runnings indeed!!

Cheers, please keep any suggestions coming!! looking forward to the Saturday party at Seastar!! Hopefully no hangover on Sunday!! hahaha
    Simon and Cindy.........

Sponsor

User Info Menu

The Saturday night drum show there is great and the band that plays prior is great also. I heard they just refurbished the place......Go down the road to Sips& Bites where you can get a huge meal for $25 bucks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    You've made a great choice!! Seastar is a nice place, we'll be there in a couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy Negril and the surrounding area and much as we do. I know that we just can't get enough!!!

Peace
    Islander - Brynn
    You two have a great time!! Please let us know how the trip went and maybe places you ate at and visited? safe trip.......

Simon.

User Info Menu

Seastar Inn show tonight on the realnegril.com live webcast starting at 7pm Jamaica time!

You get to see the bar, dining area, stage & a bit of the pool area (fabulous recent renovations) & a chance to see one of their great shows...Fantan Mojah is playing tonight!!

Come in to the live chat...if you'd like to meet quite a few wonderful boardies and ask any questions you may have!!