Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rhodes Hall Plantation

User Info Menu

Rhodes Hall Plantation

Can you go here just for the day to hang out....use their pool and bar? Do they have a bar/restaurant open to the public?

User Info Menu

I believe the answer to all is yes. But to be sure just call.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

yes, it's all good, but they charge five dollars .....

User Info Menu

That is right five dollars to hang out and use the pool and beach, I believe if you horseback ride or do a tour the five bucks is waived. The Bayside restaurant has very good food too.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Read on their website that it is $15 but includes pickup and drop off to your hotel plus 1 complimentary Red Stripe or rum punch.

User Info Menu

Everyone is correct on all. Thank you. Yes, only $5.00 USD per person gives you access onto the property from 9am to 6pm daily. Or, for only $15.00 USD we will pick you up and bring you back, including one free rum punch, Red Stripe Beer, soft drink or bottled water. We will waive the $5.00 USD fee if you go on one of our eco tours. Bring your snorkeling equipment or rent ours for only $5.00 USD. Our coral reef is government protected and one of the healthiest coral reefs in Jamaica, so bring your own snorkeling equipment or rent ours for just $5.00 USD. We also have an all you can eat and drink pizza/pool party every Wednesday 12noon to 3pm $25.00 per person and includes pickup. Call in advance; 1-876-957-6422

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info! The $25 deal includes both pick-up and drop-off?

User Info Menu

Yes, includes transportation. Great deal! Hope to see you!