Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Days and counting folks...ROLL CALL!

User Info Menu

Make me proud to say your my friend and don't be bribing any jamaican girls away from there boyfriend and babies with steak and lobster for the sake of chasing tail like your new travel buddy bragged of, remember your a man not a fool...

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god... I'm bouncing off the wall with excitement... I did the same thing brasi... try to lose the 20 lbs I gained this year.... all in a week! no go.. I don't care, my body is a wreck ... and I love every single disasterous inch of it! next year is a new year... Cant wait for you to get down there... See you there!!!!
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Safe travels beachgirl66 and greg also brasi!!!!-Drink a few for us)~Bless!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Err...ok ShellyK. Not sure how to respond to that...but you met me and you know me...and with all due respect, I like GerryG, and I like you...and though I plan on meeting him, as I met you...I'd rather not be called out for being friends with either one of you...and especially on a message board. Is that fair enough?

See y'all next week!

...and thanks Vince!!!

Last edited by brasi; 12-26-2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: TMI

User Info Menu

This will be our first time in January....making our lists checking it twice....9 days and counting.

User Info Menu

Hey Brasi
    Landing 1/2/2112
    Family outing
    29 (ages 3-83) so far... maybe more

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=brasi;24759]Err...ok ShellyK. Not sure how to respond to that...but you met me and you know me...and with all due respect, I like GerryG, and I like you...and though I plan on meeting him, as I met you...I'd rather not be called out for being friends with either one of you...and especially on a message board. Is that fair enough?

See y'all next week!

Well said! Put the haterade away lady!

Now you know everyone is fully expecting a duo trip report kind of like Clarity and Hubbyman. Just save the mushy stuff for between yourselves.

User Info Menu

Booger: Thanks for the support. LOL. I'm headed to paradise. No drama.

You can expect an exclusive sit down interview with the King of All Trip Reports: The might Californian GerryG. I promise that much, negotiations are ongoing.

The dual stuff...I don't know about that...I'm a Trip Report loner. Although, I did offer Manda81 a plane ticket if she'd fly down and write mine FOR me.

But--that had little to do with the need for any writing to be done. I just kinda dig Manda81. haha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    Booger: Thanks for the support. LOL. I'm headed to paradise. No drama.

You can expect an exclusive sit down interview with the King of All Trip Reports: The might Californian GerryG. I promise that much, negotiations are ongoing.

The dual stuff...I don't know about that...I'm a Trip Report loner. Although, I did offer Manda81 a plane ticket if she'd fly down and write mine FOR me.

But--that had little to do with the need for any writing to be done. I just kinda dig Manda81. haha
    lol Brasi you are way to sweet and kind. This trip is going to be amazing for you regardless who YOU choose to spend time with. Proud of you either way.. you know who you are .. you know what is right for you.. you're grown.. just be safe and have the trip of a lifetime.. I wish I had the means to come and enjoy it with you.. never mind the opportunity to write your experience. I'm incredibly excited for you!

User Info Menu

39 days to go!!
    Are you living, or just existing?