Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Days and counting folks...ROLL CALL!

User Info Menu

10 Days and counting folks...ROLL CALL!

I'll be in Negril a week from Wednesday! Solo trip, lots of time to reflect on the past year and to celebrate a new start!

Who else is gonna be in town?

User Info Menu

I

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I'll be in Negril a week from Wednesday! Solo trip, lots of time to reflect on the past year and to celebrate a new start!

Who else is gonna be in town?
    It's going to be a race to Negril. I arrive Jan4 also and will touch down at approx.2:30 pm. Am I going to beat you there?

User Info Menu

Dang! I just left.. Tic is still there to pick up the slack ....hahaha

User Info Menu

Boogzy: I land at 12:30, hope to be in Negril by 3 or so...should be an awesome trip!

Patty...I have been following Tic on here and FB...she's got enough energy for all of us!

User Info Menu

Hahahaha that she does!

User Info Menu

I will be arriving same time as Brasi to make sure he does not overdo it ....

User Info Menu

GerryG: Mirror. Look in it. LOL jk

User Info Menu

14 Days & Counting.. Jan 5th...solo, Taking the Christmas Tree down today and bringing the suitcase up. Looks like Negril better get ready with this roll call

User Info Menu

Oh, its not 14 days, its only 9 or 10... Tan, lose 5 pounds it ain't happening

User Info Menu

Juli: I worked out all month, AS IF I AM GONNA change my belly in a MONTH. But it's a self-head game. haha. Lost about 9 pounds by eating fish and chicken and low carbs.

Then this weekend came. I don't wanna know. When I meet the boardies everyone's gonna be like who is this ugly roadkill of a man? haha
    The Internet shaves off as many pounds as you want. God, I love Photogene. haha

Tanning? hahahahahah. I'll crisp at the Seastar pool.

I am in trip mode. I went to Target (Tar-zshay) Bought my spray tan lotion...(btw they are 6 oz each, so I gotta put them in my checked bag, right?)...my man tools, including gel for my faux hawk (yeh ok I am too old for a faux hawk, I know)...and other required items...it's ON.

Passport: check
    Cash: check
    Travel bags: check

Just need it to be Tuesday, Jan 3. One week from tomorrow I leave for Newark, fly wicked early Wednesday am. Amazing that it's here.
    Last edited by brasi; 12-26-2011 at 03:12 PM.