Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yay!!! The we're here and happy!!!

User Info Menu

Enjoy your reach to the maxxxx. Thanks for sharing. Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

OMG! JOE your driving....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for looking for the lens cap what were the odds it would still be sitting there.. Hahaha now im worried about the photo shoot throw down....especially if you shave your legs... :eek ...... (hand to forehead) I just may have to vote for you since im so honest..hahahaha.....

Glad you are having such a great time.. cant wait for pictures....

User Info Menu

Joe - Happy to hear you're having a fantastic time in Negril! Enjoy every minute!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Patty Patty Patty, a strange thing occurred as we evolved from the apes.. LOL some of us got hairless legs.. Hummmmm... Thinking of funny poses at XTaby... bwahahahahah..

Well it's another day in the 2nd home, the faint sounds of roosters crowing, sounds of faint voices from the dining area as they clean up and get ready for breakfast. The coffee is hot, rich and full bodied and absolutely delicious. A few moments of peace sitting here on the balcony as I wait for the kidlettes to wake up. Once again, the sky is cloudless and totally blue, what a day it's going to be. I believe at lunch time, Rob and the gang will be here at Fun Holidays with a webcast, we may push our little trip to Blue Hole towards the afternoon, since it's only 20 minutes away. It would be nice to see the dude that gave us the community we have here as our cyberhome (negril.com). Plus who knows who'll show up from the bordie clan.. LOL

If the gang thats in Negril shows up to fun Holidays, come say hi, I'm the one with the kidlettes.. LOL My wife will be somewhere fumigating her lungs and stumbling around. See y'all here.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Ya mon.. finally slowing down to Jamaican groove, it's nice to be relaxed again. This morning, took the crew to Xtaby for a bit of sin-or-klin assisted my friend who's a scuba diver some different breathing techniques to maintain buoyancy. Swam around for about an hour, spotted the usual colourful fish, sea urchins, parrot fish, and sargeant fish enjoying their wattery playground.

Now, for Patty, we made sure we took photo's to kick off the Photo Contest.. all for bragging rights.. LOL

From there, took the gang through the scenic route via the west end to the small community of Brighton where the blue hole was located. Meandered through weaving roads, man this is entertaining, managed to get the gang there without the hint of car sickness.. LOL Finally ending up seeing the familiar sign of the "Blue Hole" mineral springs, and got to meet Waba. Nice people there the construction of the guest houses are coming along nicely, the blue hole itself is still very blue. Did the traditional Jump In the hole to mark the start of the real vacation.. LOL even convinced my friend to jump in.. Ended up floating int he hole for almost 2 hours.. Holy Moly time flies. My 2 little kidlettes enjoyed floating around using the floaties in the water. What a nice day.. all that floating activity (no buoyancy in mineral wata) drove up the hunger factor huge, so after a few hours hanging around the blue hole enjoying the scenery, we packed the gang back into the car and headed back to fun holidays for lunch..

Wow, it's only 3:35 but we did lots for a do nothing vacation.. LOL Stay tuned for the photo contest thread.. muahahahahahah..
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]