Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First trip to Negril - Travel Report - Day 3: Part 2

User Info Menu

Can't wait to read your impressions of CoCo; we love that place and the location is perfect. IRIE! *IG
    β€œIt is better to travel well than to arrive.” – Buddha

User Info Menu

Sometimes I think "why even write a reply to this? I don't know what words could describe the joy I get from reading their posts"...TRULY, I look forward to your posts each day that they are written! What a lovely couple you are and it shows in your writings!

User Info Menu

you guys rock!

Yay! When I least expect it, along comes another report from Daisy and Markus--so so nice. I am already excited for my trip but your words and description up the excitement level entirely. Now I think I might buy a floatie thing to use while there--I can't believe I never have done that yet.

User Info Menu

I bought my floaties yesterday, LOL
    Paradise Found--- June 11th through 18th--Country Country

User Info Menu

loving ur report!!

User Info Menu

Daisy and Markus this is the BEST trip report............The way you tell it it's like I'm right there with you..............no matter how long it takes.......just keep writing the story!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

very
    very
    nice
    Last edited by dave; 05-18-2011 at 01:18 PM.

User Info Menu

great stuff .... dont leave us hangin too long!

User Info Menu

Awesome report as ALWAYS you two! Hopefully Coco lived up to it's reputation... Even though I know it hard to like a different hotel when the FIRST one you visit has a hold on you and steals your heart...It was like that for me when I "tried" to split my stay for Merrills II(AI) and Coco-- Didn't work out for me and my girls, we ended up back at CCLP before we could unpack at Merrills.
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

U r making me wanna use my free flight voucher and go back now!! Thanks for sharing..