Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First trip to Negril - Travel Report - Day 3: Part 2

User Info Menu

Red face

Thank you so much everyone for your positive feedback on our trip report! It's really wonderful reading your comments. Thanks for reading our ramblings and ignoring all of our grammar errors/typos/run on sentences!

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    If i was walking the beach in Negril and saw Markus I would recognize him from the photos in the report, on the the other hand some how Daisy seems to be a shadow in the distance. lol
    Wow thanks PGW!- LOL! "A shadow in the distance??"
    Okay I admit there are more pictures of Markus than me in this TR, (This is because I'm usually the one taking the pictures) but I'm in there.
    see example:

There are many pictures of the corner of my leg and my arms too.
    I'll be the girl walking beside Markus. We're usually attached to the hip. I wont be lurking in the shadows behind him. haha Hope we get to meet you some day!

Quote Originally Posted by pretty40
    U r making me wanna use my free flight voucher and go back now!! Thanks for sharing..
    You have a FREE FLIGHT VOUCHER and you haven't used it yet?!

Honey518 - Yes we loved CCLP! I know what you mean about it being hard to move over when you get attached to one place first, but they definitely made the adjustment VERY easy for us. Such a great hotel!

To those that mentioned they were going to use their floaties, I highly recommend it. So relaxing.. I wish I were back there now

And to anyone going to the Grand Pineapple in the upcoming weeks.. Please say "Hi" to Ralston the security guard for us? We really miss him!!

Thank you guys!
    We're working on day 4
    Last edited by Clarity; 05-19-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Very enjoyable trip report, keep it coming.

User Info Menu

Excellent!

User Info Menu

Your trip report is OUTSTANDING. I am loving it! I enjoy it extra, because you were at Grand Pineapple, so I really could relate. I will enjoy the Coco part also, because I used to stay at neighbor Charela Inn, so I know that part of the beach well, too. Don't make us wait too long for Day 4-Coco.Name:  res_man with big packagehead.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  76.6 KB

User Info Menu

you kids make me smile. Love your enthusiasm in all that you do.

I can hear the vendors and the lap of the surf along the sand.....feel the waves in front of Alfred's and ....... almost ..... feel that warm air on my skin.
    Excellent story ~ thank you both.
    Life is good ~ Life on the beach is better!

User Info Menu

Awesome Markus
    Just hearing about the talk with Leighton reminds me I need to start painting again. The things you lose when life gets going.
    Ronin

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Hubby-man;1523]Day 3 Part 6
    Markus

It's weird, when I'm relaxed, I can feel her presence. I don't really care much what we do, when we are connected like that.

I could be cleaning out latrine... when we're in a bubble together like that the whole world seems perfect.

"Sigghhhh....."

User Info Menu

Loving this!

Am loving your trip report and enjoying having the chance to tag along