Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RHP WEDNESDAY PIZZA POOL PARTY (same price as last year) $25.00 p.p.

User Info Menu

RHP WEDNESDAY PIZZA POOL PARTY (same price as last year) $25.00 p.p.

RHP WEDNESDAY PIZZA POOL PARTY STARTS; Dec 28th - FREE Transportation!
    Rhodes Hall's POPULAR Wednesday PIZZA POOL PARTY IS BACK! ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Fresh Thin Crust Pizza made with our own homegrown ingredients, and ALL-YOU-CAN-DRINK Rum Punch, Red Stripe Beer, soft drinks or bottled water. Served at our seaside Jerk Center next to the only Seawater Seaside Infinity Pool in the world. 20% Discount on ALL Rhodes Hall Eco Tours. FREE round trip transportation from your Negril area hotel. Party begins 12noon and ends 3pm. CALL THE DAY BEFORE to schedule free pick up 1-876-957-6422. Cost per person $25.00.

Don't forget to bring your own snorkeling equipment, or rent ours for just $5 USD. Our bay, Samuel's Bay, is a healthy coral reef that is steps from our shoreline.

Look forward to seeing you!

RHP
    Last edited by Rhodesresort; 12-26-2011 at 05:10 PM.

User Info Menu

I think that's a GREAT deal!....especially if the pizza is good!

User Info Menu

The pizza is good, and they keep it coming, all different toppings

User Info Menu

Our first of the season Pizza/Pool party was a big success! Red Stripe, Rum Punch and fantastic thin crust pizza flowing. Great weather, music, full house and off the roaders. Next week, same time, same place.

Hope to see you! CALL 1-876-957-6422 to schedule FREE PICK UP.

And, don't forget your snorkeling gear or rent ours for just $5US.

RHP

User Info Menu

If you need pickup call - 1-876-431-6322. Big party growing for this Wednesday's Pizza/Pool Party Jan 4th. Don't miss out!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Pizzzzzzzzzzza! Sometime's i think i sound like Homer.

Cheers

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I must have got a little excited there...pizzza.
    Want to go here this next time around.

User Info Menu

How much for the pizza/beer/swim party ..without transportation ? And only on Wednesdays ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NEGRILJAIL View Post
    How much for the pizza/beer/swim party ..without transportation ? And only on Wednesdays ?
    Original post says "FREE round trip transportation from your Negril area hotel", so it's the pizza and drinks you are paying for. Good deal, especially if you love pizza. Hoping there's veggie pizza.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hoping there's veggie pizza.

mee too!