Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report *NEW* - Westender

User Info Menu

Exclamation ~~ Sweetness Trip Report *NEW* - Westender

Few more photos of Westender. I hope you will check this place out. They have all levels of accomodations. Long term wood cabins that are saaaweeeet. Website photos don't do full justice so take a ride out and look around and feel the vibe. To me it was an oasis.

If you look close the cutest yellow/black bird was hiding in the coconut tree......

Name:  115.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  52.8 KB
    Name:  120.JPG
Views: 263
Size:  86.7 KB
    Name:  107.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  65.9 KB
    Name:  112.JPG
Views: 345
Size:  96.7 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

LOVE there motto - Westender Inn - The Best Rest Inna the West
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Looks great. I agree, cute motto

User Info Menu

We went out there on the One Love Bus Pub Crawl at the end of November. The West Ender is absolutely gorgeous, and watching the sunset there was just awesome. (Thanks Lenburn!). Really glad we got out there to see it. We even got to meet Sweetness briefly! (Hi Sweetness!) And yes, we are considering staying there in the future.

User Info Menu

Hey Spiff - hope you had a nice holiday and glad you are considering Westender - it is a wonderful place.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

nice Sweets ... I have missed alot of your posts; I will have to try to find them to try to catch up with you.

Happy New Year!

User Info Menu

Happy New Year to you too Laurel and hope to see you again soon. Love posting.....maybe I should become a Negril travel blogger (lol)
    [I wish]
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

That's a Bananaquit in the coconut tree, Sweetness. From Birds of the West Indies by James Bond (Yup! Ian Flemming's inspiration) Voice: Song sibilant or wheezy, such as zee-e-e-swees-te. I think it's trying to call your name. "Sweetness, Come bacK!" You've got a spririt animal in Jamaica, Sweetness. Cool runnin's --Marblehead
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.