Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report *NEW* - The Dreaded Ride to Sangsta

User Info Menu

Exclamation ~~ Sweetness Trip Report *NEW* - The Dreaded Ride to Sangsta

...we all hate it....but the scenery is always breathtaking.....why is it always a perfect day and the wata so blue.....grrrr.

So my ride was late and when I called to ck - all the dispatch said was (he should be there). Duh!
    Had to laugh. Just to teach me stress is silly ...... ended up my flight was delayed an hour so no worries mon. But the ride to Sangsta was at WARP speed lol

Travel day sucks of course and the delay made me run and hyperventilate trying to catch my connection but somehow thank you Lord I did. Immigration was at least 2000 people and only 5 lanes open (note to self never travel home on Sunday evening). Thank you Mr. golf cart man for whisking me to my gate - passengers scowled at me because I was last on making them wait but it was a miracle. Why so many shocks to my system at once? Hours ago I was relaxing by the sea........and so it goes.
    Soon come back sweet Jamaica.

thanks all for tagging along.......bless

Name:  122.JPG
Views: 363
Size:  72.3 KB
    Name:  125.JPG
Views: 374
Size:  76.5 KB
    Name:  137.JPG
Views: 378
Size:  69.0 KB
    Name:  147.JPG
Views: 381
Size:  57.9 KB
    Name:  152.JPG
Views: 364
Size:  84.4 KB
    Name:  153.JPG
Views: 320
Size:  81.1 KB
    Name:  154.JPG
Views: 380
Size:  52.6 KB
    Name:  155.JPG
Views: 356
Size:  95.7 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

WARP speed is right. Glad you made it.

User Info Menu

Thank You for all of your reports. The Westender looks and by your reports, sounds like a place my wife would love. I've already made plans for this winter but will check into it for future trips.
    I hear you on the ride to the airport. Last year our trip to Negril was slow. Everyone was passing us. The return to the airport was a different driver. This time we were passing everyone and we were not running late.

Thanks again I really enjoyed your vactaion
    Steve
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

thanks Lady Jane and my pleasure Steve.....its was sweet to relive the moments thru my reports.....its helps the sting (lol) enjoy your next reach......yeah why so slow when you can't wait to get to Negril and so fast when its time to go......LMAO
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

ha ha .. I had a similar thing on my return flight change of planes. Huge crowd in Atlanta and I thought I had plenty of time so I did not stress.

once I finally made it to a flight screen, I found mine was boarding!!! no cart drivers available for me, so I just rushed. I was expecting to just be bumped and take the last flight ... but they shoved me onto the aircraft and I barely sat down and buckled up and they were rolling back!! whewwww - just made it ~ and I too felt all the scowls!! but that was hardly my fault!! anyhoo ... nice report sharing!! enjoying it.

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing Sweetness. One day we will cross paths!! Gotta check out that Westender, gyal...

User Info Menu

Will miss the on-site trip reports and photos. Thanks for sharing your adventure. Will stop by and visit Westender on my next trip for sure!

User Info Menu

I can't ever remember a return date in which something did not go wrong .... Such is life .....