Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need local number...

User Info Menu

Need local number...

Sunset on the Beach?

User Info Menu

This is the number i found 957-9226~Bless!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

(876)-957-9226

User Info Menu

You guys rock.

User Info Menu

Are you staying at Sunset on the Beach? If, so, I'm staying at Coral Seas, the beach I get to hangout at is Sunset on the Beach...... PS: I'm a people watcher

User Info Menu

I don't think I am staying there, after all. But it's my favorite section of beach...and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled too. (: Maybe I'll see ya!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I don't think I am staying there, after all. But it's my favorite section of beach...and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled too. (: Maybe I'll see ya!
    The farthest south end of 7 mile is your favorite part of the beach? Isn't Sunset next to the park before the river?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post

User Info Menu

RockRobster: Yep. I like the wide beach near Mariner's, and the section that's somewhat wild between the park and when the beach widens best...it's kinda quiet, albeit a pretty sketchy spot at night...but I don't dislike ANY section of that beach!

User Info Menu

Ya, that's where I thought it was.....you are right about that stretch being a bit sketchy a night! Perhaps more than a bit...

I like the area of beach at Coco best...
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon