Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad News in Re: For Real beach bar

User Info Menu

Anyone remember when For Real was Doctor Bill's ? ? ? It was even better back then ! ! !

User Info Menu

Sun Beach right next door - cheap cold Red Stripes there too!! was there in April and the RS Lights were only $200 J
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

Good to know about the RS Lights Tawnee, I was wondering which bars had it...
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

I'm sad that For Real is closing..

I'll check out the new bar when it opens.. I just hope that they keep the bright vibrant tropical colors and that Maureen is still the bartender...
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Going to miss the sights of For Real bar even though Sunbeach will fill the beach bar

Name:  IMG_0112 (500x375).jpg
Views: 426
Size:  27.7 KB

User Info Menu

Oh PGW, why am I not surprised at your post...LOL. " Dr. Bill's "...use to call it Shea Stadium because of the orange and blue, ( yes I'm a Mets Fan! ). The bar still had remnants on the tree inside the bar.

I'm gett'n all worked up here....my..no, our favorite bar on the beach!!! Sucks......................

User Info Menu

Just saw this thread I sure hope, Maureen,Pops,Sammy, all come out of this ok, good folks there. Really enjoyed hanging there with them.

User Info Menu

Name:  res_forreal.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  44.0 KBNo more pictures like this..

User Info Menu

sorry to say the word from someone there now, is that the bar is being torn down to make room for a new restaurant, (but possibly will be moved elsewhere on property), and that staff will not be retained.

User Info Menu

oh that is awful about the staff...why wouldn't they retain the staff???