Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad News in Re: For Real beach bar

User Info Menu

Bad News in Re: For Real beach bar

Please see below...The bar will also be closed the entire time during renovations :0(

Thank you for your enquiry and your well wishes. We will be closed for renovation June 1, 2011 and will be open October 15, 2011. Unfortunately the beach bar will not be operating during that time.

We will be launching our website very soon and will contact you with the website link.

We would be delighted to add you to our preferred guest data base and send you newsletters and updates on Sandy Haven periodically.

Sandy Haven will be a full service luxury boutique hotel offering upgraded amenities and gracious attentive service with our customary warm Jamaican hospitality.

We invite you to visit Negril again and we look forward to welcoming you to Sandy Haven.

Yours sincerely,

User Info Menu

Oh I didn't even know For real was renovating... and will now be a luxury boutique called Sandy Haven. Will you also change the pastel exterior which has become a landmark on the Negril skyline for me?

User Info Menu

The entire Hotel and bar have been purchased by new ownership...

User Info Menu

bummer........so much for the $150J Red Stripe Beers at ForReal........sad indeed.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

boo hiss, i adored that gorgeous hot pink tropical vision, LOL, and will miss that spot, it has been my favorite beach hang out for a few years now. Really hoping the new place keeps the nice vibes, and that they don't make it all stoosh and unapproachable and fake-exclusive....

User Info Menu

Gonna miss the Peptol Bismol pink ..
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

It may be noisy for nearby resorts if it is a major renovation with construction going on. Something to think about.

User Info Menu

so now, for the record, where is the cheapest Red Stripe on the beach?

User Info Menu

It's Snappy Pink!!!!!.........Yeah mon.....this blows!....

User Info Menu

That is a bummer. I liked that place. This is just like when Pirate's Cave closed down..and I know they have a new business with good food from all I have heard, but it's just not the same..especially since the stairs are locked up.